[wp-testers] 3.2 You do not have permission to do that Error

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Mon Jun 20 23:45:00 UTC 2011

On Jun 20, 2011 6:51 PM, "Emil Uzelac" <emil at themeid.com> wrote:

> Few moments ago the same error showed up again, this time the entire
content
> on that specific page was gone (blank white page in editor only). After I
> clicked on the "Update" button, everything came back. Should I create a
> ticket for this or not?
>
> Cheers,
> Emil

We just don't have enough information here. When this happens again, please
inspect the HTTP calls, specifically XHR ones. If necessary re-trigger an
autosave via the console and see what the response is.

What browser? Cookie, JS settings all normal? Seems like you might be
getting logged out. Default theme, no plugins?

Nacin