[wp-testers] 3.2 You do not have permission to do that Error

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Mon Jun 20 06:40:33 UTC 2011

I am trying ever since my e-mail was sent, using and abusing just to see if
this comes up, but no "joy". If it comes again, I will open a ticket and get
a screenshot as well.

Thanks,
Emil

----
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein