[wp-testers] Big time question!

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Jun 18 03:16:05 UTC 2011

Just trying to point you in the proper direction for your particular
question. The WordPress community can be sometimes difficult to navigate
when trying to find the correct resource for answering a particular
question.

But should you have any other questions or concerns about allowing PHP code
execution in text Widgets in Repository-hosted Themes, please come ask on
theme-reviewers.

Chip