[wp-testers] Big time question!

Patrick tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 02:27:05 UTC 2011

Guys,

I have a serious question, I've e-mailed Matt, but I doubt I'll get a
response.

This whole new rule about non PHP code text widget areas. I have a very big
question about that.

Now, Please, keep in mind, I am *NOT* a programmer, coder or ect...

Does this mean that Adsense code will not work anymore in themes gotten from
the Wordpress theme repository? I'm referring to self-hosted blogs, now, not
WP.com.

Same goes for like Amazon Associates, and all the other stuff I have in my
widgets on my blog?

*PLEASE* tell me that this not so!

-Pat

-Patrick
http://www.politicalbyline.com

P.S. reason why I asks, there's gonna be a *HUGE* backlash among the
Conservative Blogosphere, if does mean that.
P.P.S. Reason why I am asking here, is I *NEED* an answer like yesterday and
not next week!
P.P.P.S. My Blog is the only "living" I make at the moment; this is why this
is very important to me.