[wp-testers] Edit Thumbnail not working in Edit Media?

Rafael Poveda - RaveN raven at mecus.es
Fri Jul 15 11:44:49 UTC 2011

It's not just you. I had to explain to almost all of my clients how to crop because they had the same problem as you :)

But I must say that, if you think in UX, select and then crop is more easy and intuitive than "Select that you want to crop -> select -> then crop". As you say, we have in mind our Photoshop culture :)

--
Rafael Poveda <RaveN> | Mecus.es | raven at mecus.es (mailto:raven at mecus.es) | raven at raven.es (mailto:raven at raven.es) | twitter: bi0xid | gtalk: rafael.poveda | skype: nathaniel_ | +34.620.739.206