[wp-testers] rc2 and rc3 doesn't add extra classes to comments

danilo danixland at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 14:45:06 UTC 2011

On 27/01/2011 15:26, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) wrote:
> disable all plugins and switch to the twentyten theme? are you sure the
> comment maker is the post author?

I have no plugins at all (apart from hello dolly) on my local install,
and switching to twentyten didn't change the situation, classes are not
showing up...

Of course I'm sure that the commenter is also the post author, I have an
user for every user capability on this test site, and I've commented
with all of them on a single post to see how the theme acted...

Thanks for your help...
--
Danilo aka danix
http://danixland.net