[wp-testers] rc2 and rc3 doesn't add extra classes to comments

danilo danixland at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 14:23:50 UTC 2011

On 27/01/2011 15:12, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) wrote:
> I'm not seeing anything off hand.. besides not passing the depth and
> maxdepth = get_option('thread_comments_depth') to the
> comment_reply_link, -- you're missing this: $GLOBALS['comment_depth'] =
> $depth; at the top, while the $depth is passing through the callback
> it's not setting the globa, heck I have no idea if that's important or
> not, that being said your code -- that being said, you should be using
> 'default' instead of case '';
>
> http://danixland.pastebin.com/RL8pkSiA .. switched things around on ya.
>
> Have you removed the callback from wp_list_comments function to see if
> it works without your call back? I've seen something like this before
> when there was a plugin/or add_filter('comment_class', not returning
> properly past the first item that was assigned to return which is ..

Hello again, thanks for replying..
I've tested your solution but without seeing improvements.. classes are
not showing up.. regarding the depth, it was already outputted, even
without adding it to the globals..

I also tried to remove my callback from wp_list_comments but none of the
classes I was expecting to see appeared...

this is kind of weird imho..

--
Danilo aka danix
http://danixland.net