[wp-testers] rc2 and rc3 doesn't add extra classes to comments

danilo danixland at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 13:56:36 UTC 2011

On 27/01/2011 14:34, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) wrote:
> sorry meant filter on the comment_class, and would like to see your
> callback code in a pastebin just to see if it might be something you
> overlooked

Thanks for replying, here's the pastebin for my comment's callback function:
http://danixland.pastebin.com/GHNXDqqz
it's almost the same as the one you may find in the toolbox framework by
automattic, I just modified it a bit but this same function works on
WordPress 3.0.4, I don't understand why it doesn't work on the nightly
test site...

Let me know if you need to see some other code, I'm testing it locally,
so I'll have to use pastebin...

--
Danilo aka danix
http://danixland.net