[wp-testers] Missing content in dashboard since 3.1 RC2

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Tue Jan 25 12:45:29 UTC 2011

It should be PHP4 compatible.
You can try enabling WP_DEBUG and seeing if any errors are reported, that
should direct you to the problem, Just add the following line to your
wp-config.php file to enable it:
define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Modern wp-config.php files will have it listed somewhere already defined
as false, so you can just change it to true and fire away.