[wp-testers] Comment Reply (Admin Ajax?) From Dashboard Broken

Kimberly Castleberry kimjcastleberry at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 11:52:23 UTC 2011

WordPress 3.1-RC2-17315.

This bug looks very similar to what I saw when I accidentally had admin ajax
disabled.

Hitting the reply button under a approved (or unapproved) comment simply
brings me back to the top of the edit-comments page with no box to put the
reply comment in opened.

Generally Thesis 1.8 but problem persists on TwentyTen with all plugins but
maintenance mode disabled.

I can however comment from the front-end of the blog with no issues (of
course that doesn't require ajax I discovered previously!)

Kimberly