[wp-testers] page - author meta box

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Mon Jan 17 09:06:02 UTC 2011

http://frumph.net/stuff/no-author.jpg

here's a screenshot to show you that I renamed the plugins folders and the
wp version, and that twenty-ten was set

I just tested it at dev.frumph.net and sub-direction ms installation and it
was working fine, so *really* unsure whether or not something in the
database is failing with the wp_users table.

This is an upgraded from 3.0 wpms install.

I did notice though, that new users when created no longer get attached to
the root blog