[wp-testers] Attachment Pages for Non-Standard Post Format Types

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Jan 11 19:33:38 UTC 2011

Ahh, that my_adjacent_links function? Yeah, I wrote that because I
needed both the link and thumbnail separately.

That function does basically the same thing as the adjacent_image_link
function does, only it gives them back in a nice and easy array you
can reference.

The nice thing about that one is that if the prev image is missing
(you're at the first one), then the prevlink/prevthumb will be blank.
Ditto for next. Easy to check for.

-Otto