[wp-testers] Error with jquery tabs in WP3.1

Frank Bueltge frank at bueltge.de
Fri Jan 7 11:16:23 UTC 2011

Hi,
i have errors, when i use jquery, jquery-tabs on the dashboard of WP 3.1
RC2-17229.
my error:

   1. Uncaught jQuery UI Tabs: Mismatching fragment identifier.
   ui.tabs.js:25<http://localhost/wpstable/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui.tabs.js?ver=1.8.7>
    1. d.widget._tabify
ui.tabs.js:25<http://localhost/wpstable/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui.tabs.js?ver=1.8.7>
      2. c.event.handle
jquery.js:63<http://localhost/wpstable/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.4.4>
      3. c.event.add.h.handle.o jquery.js:56
      4.
      I have test the code also in WP smaller 3.1, works fine, also i have
      test in jsfiddle, works fine and also i have write a small test-page for
      test, works fine.
      5. maybe you have an idea?

I have all script include with wp_enqueue_script(). But Wp dont have the
dev-version of this script inside the core. But i have deregister all
scripts and icnlude my own, the same problem and i think, maybe it is a
problem with markup of 3.1 Dashboard?
Thanks for reply.

Best regards.