[wp-testers] Possible bug in check boxes

Ashish Saini ashishsainiashfame at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 22:21:02 UTC 2011

I am running the latest nighty build.

Even after upgrading the WP, I see the message "An updated version is
available". (Screenshot <http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/3176/001rok.png>
)
Is it supposed to just keep on saying that?

I have 17 plugins for which updates are available.
I select them all, deselect one of them and when I click on Update plugins,
nothing happens and it says "All updates have been completed."
(Screenshot<http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5586/002hj.png>
)

I believe there is a problem with these checkboxes. I have encountered a
similar one earlier while moderating comments too but that was only when I
select all from the bottom link of table.

Thanks & Regards
Ashish Saini aka Ashfame
(Deserve Before You Desire)
Homepage : http://www.ashfame.com | Blog : http://blog.ashfame.com | Twitter