[wp-testers] Cannot access network admin in Nightly Build/RC2

Jeff Rose jeff at jeffrose.ca
Mon Jan 3 21:48:52 UTC 2011

Hi all:

I was running a clean (ie: no plugins) version of WP 3 (testing site only)
and then updated to the nightly build last week, by uploading by FTP and
overwriting everything.

Since then I haven't been able to access the Network Admin pages. I'm told
it's causing a redirect that will never finish by FireFox. I've deleted the
.htaccess file entirely so I doubt that's the issue. the only file that
hasn't been replaced is the CONFIG file.

I updated to RC2 today, same problem. I'm being redirected to the signup.php
page for some reason.

I don't know if this is just MY issue, or something that could be a bigger
problem. Happy to help with troubleshooting in any way necessary.