[wp-testers] Minimum server requirements for WP 3.1

DJ Allyn djallyn at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 20:25:06 UTC 2011

I vaguely remember reading it somewhere before, but cannot find it now...

Have the server requirements for the upcoming WP 3.1 changed?  I just tried
installing the release candidate on Hosting Matters and it wouldn't run.
 This might be an issue for HM because they refuse to upgrade to PHP5.  Is
this going to be a mandatory requirement?

DJ Allyn
www.djallyn.org

"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music"