[wp-testers] bug with post-formats in latest nightly (3.1-RC2)

michael at mfields.org michael at mfields.org
Sun Jan 2 15:01:24 UTC 2011

Rich and Eric,

I can confirm this in 3.1-RC2. I was able to register the post_formats
"banana" and "taco" assign them to posts and even have the slug display
via get_post_format(). The radio buttons appear, but have no label. Here's
my code:

add_theme_support( 'post-formats', array( 'banana', 'aside', 'audio',
'chat', 'status', 'image', 'gallery', 'quote', 'taco' ) );

-Mike