[wp-testers] nightly builds

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat Jan 1 00:08:51 UTC 2011

Development builds will *always* claim there's an update available, even
if if it's running the "latest" dev snapshot.
At the same time, Nightly release versions may not bump the version
string, that's done manually, usually once a week or so.

If you copy the files over manually, or use the upgrader, either should
give you the latest 3.1 snapshot.

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 06:01:51 +1100, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph)
<philip at frumph.net> wrote:

> An updated version of WordPress is available.
>

> Even after uploading the nightly build wordpress-latest.zip from the
> button.

>>> the