[wp-testers] Custom Post Types and Permalinks

Jason Bobich jason_bobich at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 14 03:13:39 UTC 2011

 > My bad, it is true by default. What it isn't is public by default. (Why
> you'd ever want public = false, but rewrite = true is beyond me.)
>
> Anyway, your code (when attached to the init hook) worked for me, once I
> ensured that the rewrite rules were flushed.

Thanks, I got everything working. I guess I was having trouble flushing the rewrite rules, I don't know... Just paranoid about all the angry emails I'll get from buyers if I screw something like that up on all my themes. If I hit save on the Settings > Permalinks about 5 times in a row super fast, that seems to clear it up, ha thanks.