[wp-testers] Possible issue with category counts on category admin page

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Feb 10 23:20:18 UTC 2011

The count is a global count of all post objects (pages, posts, custom post
types etc) which have the post_status of 'published'.
Yes, We're aware thats not ideal, but currently there is no way to store a
count for each individual post type in the taxonomy API.

Dion Hulse / dd32
Contact:
  e: contact at dd32.id.au
  Web: http://dd32.id.au/