[wp-testers] Possible issue with category counts on category admin page

Matt Richmond matt at crowdfavorite.com
Thu Feb 10 22:54:30 UTC 2011

Not sure if this is a bug in the first place, so please let me know.

I have several custom post types that all share the same taxonomy --
Category.  When I view the category admin page from the custom post
type sidebar link, the last column header reflects what post type I'm
looking at, but the counts in the last column don't reflect the counts
of the current custom post items assigned that taxonomy.

https://skitch.com/bigdawggi/rqfr4/category-counts

In my example above, the "News Blog" post type does not have 4 items
assigned the "About Us" term, though a different post type does.

Is the table supposed to filter the counts to reflect only the "News
Blog" post type counts?