[wp-testers] insert something after <body> from a plugin

Austin Matzko austin at pressedcode.com
Sun Feb 6 14:01:15 UTC 2011

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 7:42 AM, Daniel Tweedy <daniel.tweedy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know if it is at all possible to immediately insert something
> after <body> from a plugin, no matter what theme they might be using ?
>
> I know there is a way to do this on the footer before the closing </body>
> but am in need of doing the opposite of after the opening <body> tag.

There's no consistent way of doing this without using output buffers
or JavaScript.

By the way, the support forum <http://wordpress.org/support/> would be
a better place for plugin and theme development questions like this.
wp-testers is meant for discussing issues with the current development
version of WordPress.