[wp-testers] WordPress Network and Registering New Users

SWORD Studios info at swordstudios.net
Sat Feb 5 21:54:40 UTC 2011

I have the WordPress Multisite enabled and working perfectly.  I can create
new sites easily, etc...

However I want users to be able to register as a user for one of these
specific sites.

When I change the "Site" options -> Registration Settings -> Allow New
Registrations and choose "User Accounts May Be Registered". It creates the
button "register" in the login section which you can see here:
http://swordstudios.net/stripedrabbit/wp-login.php the register button goes
to http://swordstudios.net/stripedrabbit/wp-login.php?action=register but
when you go to that url it defaults back to the main url of the top level
site.

At this point I can't figure out how to enable registration of sub sites.

Any idea if this is a bug or if it's being worked on?  I saw this post about
it
http://wordpress.org/extend/ideas/topic/wp-user-registration-in-network-config

thanks,

Jesse