[wp-testers] Problem with admin area having id="footer" for the admin footer area and appearance -> widgets

Administrator rontekadmin at hawaiisportsrap.com
Sun Sep 26 09:23:13 UTC 2010

Strictly from a tester's/heavy user's standpoint, I'd rather have issues
with the footer than I would with the widgets.  You'll have a larger number
of issues just by shear volume of differences..  TTW seems to work well, (I
would think) because it was designed to accomodate the widgets area by using
a prefix.  So lease give this some consideration before a knee-jerk change
is initiated.