[wp-testers] Permission problems in Custom post type

Chris Jean gaarai at gaarai.com
Tue Oct 26 15:14:52 UTC 2010

Since you update your site via svn, have you tried rolling back until
the problem goes away? If you can do that and identify which commit
created the problem, it would greatly help in identifying the code that
created the issue and speed development of a fix.

Chris Jean (AKA gaarai&  chrisbliss18)
Coder for http://ithemes.com/
http://gaarai.com/
@chrisjean