[wp-testers] wp-testers Digest, Vol 68, Issue 6

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Sun Oct 24 22:50:13 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 6:30 PM, Administrator <
rontekadmin at hawaiisportsrap.com> wrote:

> I'm aware that you'll probably ignore the problem because you're insulted
> but that's childish.

If I had any idea which function, problem, or sloppiness you were referring
to, I would be able to reply.

I'd advise you to please start a new thread, unless it has to do with either
of the following topics:

   *  500 errors caused by a misconfigured server.
   *  "wp-testers Digest, Vol 68, Issue 6"

I have worked for one of the top developers of broadcast software for radio
> and television. The only time a developer seems to reply on a given bug is
> when they get insulted.

You will find it is easy to draw my attention without resorting to tactics
you used with your former bosses. In this new thread, should you choose to
create one, I'd invite you to try it.

Regards,
Nacin