[wp-testers] php and word press problems

John Blackbourn johnbillion+wp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 03:19:09 UTC 2010

Marvin, the wp-hackers mailing list isn't for support; it's for
discussion on WordPress hacking and core development of the platform.

The information you want is freely available on the web. Try Googling
for any phrase like "how to turn on php" and you'll get hundreds of
thousands of results.

Also, if you're struggling with setting up PHP you might be better off
going with a cheap shared host. There are some recommendations here:
http://wordpress.org/hosting/ .

John