[wp-testers] Still shows WordPress 3.1 (alpha) and the new Admin Bar is gone

Josh Nicholson chedicorn at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 18:38:58 UTC 2010

Hi everyone I just joined this and I have been reading your posts.

Has anyone had troulbe with the new multisite features?

I keep getting all kinds of different errors.

I finally just gave up and now am using ManageWP ‹ ManageWP.com — WordPress
to manage all of my blogs.

This way all my blogs have there own datdabases that I can easily access.

And no more problems with the domain mapping.

I had it pretty much fixed until I uploaded maxblogpress no pings and self pings.

Just too many conflicts.

Anyone else having problems?