[wp-testers] Login cookies issue using multisite on different domains

Davide Ruda lists at ruda.org
Mon May 31 11:33:10 UTC 2010

Thanks Dion, I appreciated the humor but we aren't in this scenario. :)

I mean... the problem is that when I go to www.site1.com/wp-admin/ and
I try to login with an user that surely exists, I see from Firebug
that WP tries to set the cookie on the domain .admin.mydomain.com
instead of .site1.com

I changed the 'DOMAIN_CURRENT_SITE' with $_SERVER[SERVER_NAME] as
written here: http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12570 and it
works, but I don't know if it's the right way to do it... probably (if
it's considered a bug) it would be better to solve it on the WP
platform.