[wp-testers] Issue adding user from SuperAdmin -> Sites

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Sun May 30 19:02:54 UTC 2010

Adding a user and creating a user are two different things. (Not in
the UI string sence; we still call it "Add New" for example in the
Users menu.)

A user exists in singular fashion across the entire network. A user
can then be added to individual sites.

A blog admin can add a user to their site. But they can't create a
user, that requires registration.

In super admin > users, you can create users. You can then add/assign
them to sites.