[wp-testers] Tag to Category converter plugin: WordPress error

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Thu May 27 00:13:00 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 8:03 PM, Tris Hussey <tris at trishussey.com> wrote:

> Of course I learn this while editing the chapter on Tags and Categories…
>
> Running build 14960, just loaded the Categories to Tags Converter Importer
> 0.4 clicking on Tags to Categories returns: "Cannot load importer."
>
> Is this a bug or just something yet to be completed?

Hi Tris,

I can't reproduce this. We moved the importers out to plugins, but when the
plugin is downloaded and active,
then wp-admin/admin.php?import=wp-cat2tag will work just fine. Where are you
clicking?

I am noticing some quirky things we can improve, but nothing that would
produce the cannot-load-importer error.

Nacin