[wp-testers] Recent Menu System Changes

Christine Evron christine at tstone.biz
Wed May 26 11:24:36 UTC 2010

Build 14896
Menu indentations not saving
	I'm trying to change nesting & the changes don't save. I've cleared cache,
cookies, & logged in & out. (I'm working with 300+ menu items over several
menus.)

Theme locations
	Message "Your theme supports 1 menu. Select which menu you'd like to use"
Is a bit useless.  Multiple menus work fine in twentyten - they're just
formatted as an unordered list with bullets in the widgets.

New Class
Isn't the new class of menu-item-object-taxonomy-XX, (where XX is a unique
number for each menu entry) a duplicate of the information available in the
ID? You have the ability to make user-generated classes. Isn't it better to
just let those who need them, generate them?

Thanks,
Christine