[wp-testers] Not able to change sites from primary blog.

Jay Myers jay at jaymyers.net
Tue May 25 08:54:11 UTC 2010

I double checked a few things: I was running Donncha's dev version, but did
not realize it tags it as 0.5.1 (the most recent stable release) there is a
newer dev version that is 6 KB larger. So I overwrote and it appears that
took care of the issue.

Maybe there was a memo put out and I missed it, but all appears to be well
now on this issue.

Matt, I added to your ticket before I tried this new dev ver so I am curious
what you get after trying the same fix, hopefully resolves your issues too.