[wp-testers] post-thumbnails

Devin Reams devin at crowdfavorite.com
Mon May 24 23:52:10 UTC 2010

> You can exclude via an argument to the gallery shortcode.

Thats true... if you're using the shortcode.

But if you've hard-coded a gallery into the theme, it's a bit trickier.

To avoid headache, in cases where a gallery is built into a template,
I simply don't upload the featured image to that post (so it's not an
attachement, ie: not in the gallery) and instead select it from the
"Media Gallery" after uploading it directly there.

Certainly, not ideal...

-- Devin (devin at crowdfavorite.com)