[wp-testers] Custom Post Type and Taxonomy Permalinks Broken?

Scott Elkin scott at mcintoshmarketing.com
Mon May 24 03:42:15 UTC 2010

when i switch to that permalink, none of my pages work w/ custom post types and custom taxonomies.  at all.

Scott Elkin
Chief Technology Officer
McIntosh Marketing

On May 23, 2010, at 8:39 PM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) wrote:

I was just reading up on this:

http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-testers/2009-January/011099.html

Wow, thats alot of processing used to do /%category%/%postname%/ (what I like best).  I would think with all of the SQL kings available there would make a procedure/function that will make a single stored information of all possible rewrites..

As for your 404's are they only happening once in awhile or is it constant? .. cause that's odd that it would only be intermittant

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Elkin" <scott at mcintoshmarketing.com>