[wp-testers] How to for menus

Christine Evron christine at tstone.biz
Sun May 23 11:20:08 UTC 2010

I'm slowly putting together a guide on using the custom menus for my level
(total idiot?) at EverydayDisasters.com. If anyone wants to take my notes on
how to solve things that confused me when I first saw the menu system & put
into the documentation, feel free.*

I'm currently working on back-engineering how to use the ordered list
created (as in exactly what it is creating; not how to use ordered lists in
general) - if anyone wants to point me at documentation, I'd appreciate it.

BTW - looking back, the things I spent 20 minutes trying to work out are
really clear to me now so kudos to the interface designers.
Regards,
Christine

*I have vague intentions of submitting them, but I'm slow.