[wp-testers] Not able to change sites from primary blog.

Jay Myers jay at jaymyers.net
Fri May 21 21:16:07 UTC 2010

Ever since upgrading to (3.0-beta2-14769) I am not able to switch to other
blogs via the DASHBOARD > SITES or under the Super Admin to go to the
backend for the sites in the network. Is no one else experiencing this, or
did I miss a step in a modification that needed to be done. As I said before
always worked before, and I have not noticed anyone else mentioning this
issue.

I can however enter the URL for each of these sites and go into the
/wp-admin for each and administer there, and all the sites are still working
fine. It's just the navigation to get to each of their dashboards.