[wp-testers] Thumbnail settings

beanz bean.fairbanks at gmail.com
Mon May 17 18:30:13 UTC 2010

The Edit Image features were added back in WordPress 2.9, I don't see any
wording changes for WordPress 3.0 for the thumbnail settings under Edit
Image.
If your server allows it, the crop all images is very handy for people
without a regular photo editor. They upload their images from their camera,
crop out Uncle Harry's scowl on all of the images. That cropped image is
then scaled down for the various images sizes.
It is not a browser issue that prevents the crop from working for you, it
works fine in Chrome, but rather a server issue. I teach WordPress so I have
students with all kinds of server configurations and the Image Editing
features only work for about 40% of my students.
Bean

Today's Topics:

http://wine-beer-washington.com
http://twitter.com/WineBeerWA