[wp-testers] 3.0 RSS Feed

Andrew Johnson andrew at aequ.com
Wed May 12 03:13:39 UTC 2010

So I'm using the latest nightly build and I'm trying to create a custom rss feed by adding a function with rewrite rules in my functions.php and creating a custom-feed.php file that the feed uses. All works great...almost. I copied the normal rss feed code and modified it. My problem is I'm trying to pull in a custom field for a thumbnail. I'm just wanting it to echo out the URL of an image that I paste in when saving the post. Any reasons why this wouldn't be working in the latest build?

-Andrew Johnson