[wp-testers] WP Multisite development stage

Cesar Aracena aracenameister at gmail.com
Mon May 10 16:34:46 UTC 2010

Thanks Samuel. That's the guide I first used but apparently WP
erased/changed something in the wp-config.php file along the way. I just
re-did it and now it works with an error trying to connect to the DB when I
visit a secondary blog but I guess it's something that went wrong during
installation.

My mistake was to replace ALL of the WP configurations inside the .htaccess
file leaving it without the <IfModule mod_rewrite.c> and </IfModule>. Those
two lines should be also inserted in the code to copy and paste when
installing the network to avoid confusion.

BTW it would be great to have an admin option to allow/disallow sending of
passwords to new users (send the passwords or let them write one uppon
registration) becouse many many test installations can't send emails. Or at
least have that option when using WP_DEBUG = true

Cheers!

César Aracena
Neuquén - Argentina