[wp-testers] TwentyTen custom header/background theme settings not retained

Scott Evans scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org
Sat May 8 13:54:37 UTC 2010

Hello to all...

I've been using the current nightly builds for sometime now and recently
decided to try out the TwentyTen theme. One thing I have noticed is that
when you select a custom header or background, there is no display
showing the image you are currently using, and that if you happen to
click on save (in header selection) the default background colour
returns to a light grey (affects default theme background as well)

So I realise that although the theme may be far from complete, it would
be nice to have it not remove custom header/background when one of the
default images is either selected or if you happen to click save twice!
(the latter being end-user error!)

Now I'm not in any way competent to even try to decipher how to
implement this idea! as I'm not a coder so PHP is just a complex
randomness of text! (sorry to all you PHP guys you do a great job!)

Please if I need to explain this in a more precise way then advise what
type of info you require and I'll provide you with the best I can ;-)

--
Scott Evans <scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org>

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.