[wp-testers] WordPress 3 Beta 2 - Menus - Lack of Hierarchy

Alex Leonard alexleonard2003 at gmail.com
Sat May 8 06:41:19 UTC 2010

Hi there,

Finally joined the wp-testers list and hopefully I can offer something
vaguely of use over the next while.

Just been testing out wp3b2 and noticed an issue with the menus 'pages'
layout. Now this issue is specific to a certain use case.

In a site I'm testing at the moment I have a page structure of:

[parent] Section Title
- [child] Overview
- [child] Pricing
[parent] Section Title
- [child] Overview
- [child] Pricing

and so on

The new pages behaviour in the menus section does not show nested hierarchy,
which results in me seeing

[checkbox] Overview
[checkbox] Overview
[checkbox] Overview
[checkbox] Pricing
[checkbox] Pricing
[checkbox] Pricing

I've attached two pictures but I'm not sure how mailman handles attachments
as it's been ages and ages since I've used mailman ;)

Cheers,

Alex

---
Blog: http://alex.leonard.ie