[wp-testers] WP 3.0x Pagination problem

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Fri May 7 17:37:21 UTC 2010

If you can check inside the index.php of the wootheme and look how they do
the loop, whether its the provided one on the normal page load or they
remake it, that would be great.  I know from experience that remade loops
will always have a problem with pagination if not done right.  For example
the *only* way remade loops will work with pagination *if* you have multiple
loops on the same page is to make the non-main loops use a new WP_Query so
if wootheme is doing multiple loops they probably should be save/restoring
the original $wp_query/$post around any alternative loops it does.   I've
seen this on a few multimedia embedded themes that have more then one loop
generated once too often.

Have you tried with a different theme and all plugins turned off?

- Phil