[wp-testers] Beta 2 - Menu Formating and Child/Sub Menu Items

Keith DeSantis smartwordpress at gmail.com
Fri May 7 14:15:05 UTC 2010

Hi,

I hope I'm following the correct process to discuss/report a bug. (First
time reporting).

After installing the latest beta 2 I am unable to drag menu items on top of
one another to create sub menu items. (No way to add sub menu
items currently with the new menu builder).

In addition I am having major formatting issues in IE 7 (XP) on the menu
admin page (/wp-admin/nav-menus.php). The formating was fine in Safari,
firefox or IE 8 but the sub menu items were not working still. See attached
screen shots from IE 7.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks
-Keith