[wp-testers] current-menu-item added to all Custom Links

James Laws jamielaws at gmail.com
Thu May 6 22:22:00 UTC 2010

Is that based solely on domain or does it take subdomain and other
depth into consideration?

I have a multi-site install and I want to add a link to another site
within my network. It's adding the current-menu-item class which is
less than ideal.

Just wondering if I still have some sort of buggy install.