[wp-testers] Attaching Media to custom post type

Parker, Joshua josh at joshparker.us
Thu May 6 11:40:36 UTC 2010

I am using Wordpress 3.0 beta1, and I am having issues with the Media
library. The url's are correct (/files/2009/8/filename.jpg) but I can't call
up the file and it shows that the file is missing when it is there. Also,
when uploading a file it does the same thing. The file is shown to be
missing and a 404 error occurs in the browser, but it is uploaded to the
right directory. Has anyone noticed this or know of a fix for it?

Joshua Parker
123 Montgomery Street, #1
Cambridge, MA 02140
e-mail: josh at joshparker.us