[wp-testers] on page/post save returns edit posts screen

John Hennessy twoblogs.jth at googlemail.com
Tue May 4 20:58:06 UTC 2010

Has the default behaviour for saving of drafts, publication of entries and
updates been changed to redirect to posts.php? For those among us who want
to save a draft as a staging post (pun not intended) along the writing
process, this change adds some unneeded mouse clicks. How does this work
from the usability point of view?

Thanks,

John