[wp-testers] Custom login screens and body.login style

John O'Nolan john.wp at onolan.org
Sat Mar 27 06:42:45 UTC 2010

Hi Chris,
I'm behind the patch on the login header - so I'd be happy to have a
chat with you about your concerns. The CSS for the login screen is
actually coded in quite a strange way, so I'm sure there are some
improvements that we could make. As Nacin mentioned, if you could
leave your thoughts in the Trac ticket, that'd be a big help!

Cheers

John