[wp-testers] Custom login screens and body.login style

Chris Klosowski chris at chriskdesigns.com
Sat Mar 27 01:52:33 UTC 2010

I have some custom logins that I've made for a few blogs and it looks like
in the /wp-admin/css/colors-fresh.css file there is a style for body.login
that is overwriting any custom theme background images I use on 'body' for
the wp-admin login screen. Is there an implementation coming in? It was
working and then I updated to the nightly that is available today and it
stopped. Anyone else notice this that is using custom logins?

Chris K.
chriskdesigns.com
chris at chriskdesigns.com