[wp-testers] WP and MU

-nonse response- capsx at team.lv
Fri Mar 26 13:06:07 UTC 2010

Hello all!

Im testing new WP 3, and wanted to install or switch to WP
MU, but - is it possible with default installation ?

1. If you’re going to set up a new WordPress installation,
you’ll be asked as part of the setup if you want one site
or multiple sites, so that’s pretty simple.

installation dnt asked me about single or multiple sites
... :)

2. If you want to turn your single install into one that
supports multiple sites, we’ll have a tool for you to use
to do that, too. So if you’ve been worried about the
merge, have a cup of chamomile tea and relax; it will all
be fine.

cant find tool like that ...

Or that WP and WP MU merging only WILL be and not done yet
in ALPHA - development blog says "This has now happened in
3.0-alpha"